At the 5th Annual Intermountain Construction Defect & Dispute Conference held on February 8, 2019, the Utah chapter of Advise & Consult awarded Craig Coburn with its Lifetime Achievement Award for Craig’s contributions in construction law. Richards Brandt congratulates Craig for this much deserved award honoring him for his level of excellence and longtime service in the field of construction law.
Richards Brandt has been serving clients throughout the state of Utah and the Intermountain West for more than 40 years.
We are highly regarded in each of our practice areas, and our attorneys are recognized both in Utah and nationally for our commitment to the representation of our clients’ interests.
RICHARDS BRANDT PRACTICE AREAS
- Banking and Finance Law
- Business Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business & Corporate Governance
- Construction Industry Group
- Family Law
- Healthcare Law
- Immigration Law
- Labor & Employment
- Insurance Law
- Motions & Appeals
- Nonprofit & Religious Organizations
- Personal Injury & Property Loss
- Real Estate Transactions & Litigation
- Transportation & Commercial Vehicles
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers’ Compensation